Thursday, April 10, 2014

Way back When

I don't have much to post today. We the nurses are still working through the appeals process for the gel. (So nice to have them help us.) Josh is in his busy season at work. He has a ton of food shows around the area and on the coast. He came home yesterday from Montgomery and really felt great. After being on his feet all day, he didn't experience any fatigue. His eye is about the same. Still hazy in the sun, but other than that, it is normal.

Anabelle is meeting the k-5 teachers at her school today. We will go next week to officially register her. She told Josh last night that she just wanted to take a day off from school today. We both laughed, because she sounded so serious. He is going to keep her with him today. They always end up doing fun things. I am actually a little jealous that I can't be a part of it.

Jack is busy. He is also developing his own sense of style. He is dedicated to screen printed minion shirts (Despicable Me) and a batman beanie hat. I swore I would never let my kids wear "tacky" shirts, but oh man- he loves them! Seeing him happy makes the tacky go away.

Russell is crawling. Well, kinda. For every crawl forward, he takes 3 crawls back. I know it is frustrating... He literally will pitch a fit when he is trying to get something in front of him. He is 8 months and wearing 18-24 month clothes. He is definitely a bruiser. Anabelle said last night that she wished he could always be a baby. I really wanted to tell her I wished the same thing about her...

Since it is "Throw Back Thursday," I am going to post some pictures from "Way Back When."





JACK

RUSSELL

JOSH AND RUSSELL

ANABELLE


RUSSELL'S FIRST DAY HOME

BROTHERS

JACK WITH HIS CHRISTMAS LOOT


No comments:

Post a Comment